KOOLRite Coolants Provide Distributor Opportunities
JTM Products, Inc. is actively pursuing select additional distributors to represent its premium line of KOOLRite Long Life Coolants.
New Technology Provides Big Advantages for Distributors
The new KOOLRite metalworking fluid line offers you an excellent opportunity to increase your return on sales time. It is a high performance product employing new BioArmor™ Technology that you can sell with confidence to your current customer base and help you penetrate new accounts.
- Save time by closing more new customer trials. 75% of our trials result in conversions.
- Save time by reducing trouble shooting
KOOLRite product performance is outstanding. Low foam, multi-metal capability means many plants can standardize on one coolant. “Call backs” and problem accounts have been nearly eliminated.
- Save time by converting existing accounts quickly and eliminate the problems.
Advantage of the KOOLRite Program for Distributors
|Closes per trial||Very High|
|Service after the sale||Much Lower than other coolants|
|Competition||Technology that is better than the "Majors"|
|Financial||Larger account base provides opportunity for increased sales of your complementary products|
If you currently sell coolants, compare the JTM distributor program to your current supplier.
Premium Performance State-Of-The-Art Coolants
KOOLRite is a new generation of soluble oil cutting fluids, designed to provide distributors with a technological advantage over the competition.
KOOLRite 2290 is a high performance heavy duty coolant. KOOLRite 2270 is a light duty coolant at a modest price. Both are perfect for most shops and applications. Both employ BioArmor Technology to resist bacteria growth more effectively than coolant with biocides. These products will provide superior performance in individual machines as well as central systems.
Plants using KOOLRite 2290 have experienced dramatic increases in sump life in every case. In large central systems the use of additives is not necessary. Unlike even the most expensive soluble oil coolants, KOOLRite 2290 will not separate. Gun drilling up to 1500 psi has been done without excessive foam. Operators have widely supported the change to this product.
Superior Coolants Provide Opportunity for Distributors
- Multi-Metal Capability. Use one coolant throughout the plant.
- Extremely long sump life reduces coolant change-outs.
- Lower annual disposal fees.
- Non-Staining Chemistry.
- High resistance to bacterial and fungi growth. Including Myco-bacteria.
- Cleaner Machine reduces maintenance and down-time costs. No residues.
- Low Foam Levels even on high pressure systems.
- Rust and Corrosion Protection is built in.
- Does not contain: phenols, nitrites, chlorine or phosphorus.
- Solve central sump problems.